A Cracking Easter

It's a belated Happy Easter from me, Bobbin and Fred. We may be a little late to the party but we thought we'd pop on our bunny ears for an Easter Roundup!

Instead of chocolate eggs we had an Easter Chocolate Cheesecake...it was velvety smooth and melted in the mouth so quickly that we snaffled it up before I got a picture but I did take one of our first Easter tree, complete with lambs, chicks and bunnies.

Easter Tree Decoration Idea

I made the giant bright tissue paper flowers at the base of the tree by following this really easy YouTube tutorial, How to Make Giant Tissue Paper Flowers. They're really fast and fun to make and I love the pop of colour they add to the table.

Despite all the chocolatey goodness the best treat this Easter was
receiving my copy of April's Australian Homespun in the post!

Homespun magazine cover

The issue is jam-packed with ten gorgeous How-to Projects covering a range of crafts from appliqué to quilting and everything in between along with enough craftspiration to keep the most avid craft tarts satisfied. Its gorgeously styled, matte pages are a real treat to look through but what makes this issue extra special is the little write up of my Vivienne Needlepoint Bracelet in their Pin Interest segment where they showcase bight ideas, fabulous products, clever tips and quick reads.
 
Embroidered Cuff magazine feature for Bobbin and Fred

This is my first appearance in Homespun but it won't be my last...I'm very excited to announce one of my projects will be in their June issue with instructions so you can make your own. Watch this space and subscribe so you don't miss out!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.